By Frances Kai-Hwa Wang
d carry it forward. Here are the blogs to follow in 2015.
- AngryAsianMan.com is a personal blog about all things Asian American, with an emphasis on news, pop culture, entertainment, and bluntly calling out racism with humor and heart.
- Reappropriate.co is a personal blog about Asian American activism, identity, feminism, and pop culture with lots of in-depth and accessible analysis.
- 8Asians.com is a collaborative blog of Asian Americans and Asian Canadians featuring original, diverse commentary and discussion on issues that affect Asian communities around the world.
- TheAerogram.com is a collaborative North American-based blog offering a curated take on South Asian art, literature, life, and news.
- HapaMama.com is a personal blog about the struggles and joys (and food and books) of Asian American and hapa individuals and families trying to bring together Asian immigrant cultures and mainstream American culture.
- TheNerdsOfColor.org is a collaborative blog of, well, nerds, geeks, and fans of color who love superheroes, sci-fi, fantasy, and video games, and who analyze the nerd/geek fandom with a culturally critical eye.
- DatWinning.com is an Asian American Guide to Sports.
- ThickDumplingSkin.com is a community blog for Asian Americans to share and discuss their struggles with food and body image and examine how these issues connect with social, cultural, and familial issues.